At d&t, we appreciate that keeping track of your accounts can be a daunting and time consuming task, that’s why we’ve designed our accounting software courses to help you make the most of your systems, whatever software you’re using.
We offer tailored training packages on the following popular accounting software:
- Xero – A fantastic online system with an easy to use bank statement importing function and plenty of useful reports. This software is designed with ‘non-accountants’ in mind, providing intuitive functions that will give you more time to focus on what’s important to your business.
- Sage – A commonly used package with lots to offer the larger business. This system offers extensive reporting, customer and supplier ledger management and comprehensive support packages. A more traditional accounting package, this system is familiar to most accountants.
- Bespoke packages – If you’re not sure what system to use, come and talk to us. We’ll listen to your business needs and help you find just the right package.
When it comes to delivering our accounting software training, one size doesn’t fit all. Each business is unique and as such we’ve tailored a range of training options with your precise needs in mind:
- Group sessions and webinars – An ‘off the shelf’ session covering the key aspects of your chosen package. This can also be offered over the Internet as a ‘webinar’.
- One on one – Either face to face or over the telephone, this session will be tailored to your business, helping you get the most out of your software.
- Website videos – We’ve designed some high quality training videos available to watch online which will cover commonly asked questions. These may also act as a quick recap after your initial training session.
To book one of our accounting software training sessions, call now on 01793 741600 or email email@example.com